Just Wanted To Let You Know

Hi.
I don’t know if you can read this, but I’ll type it anyway. Maybe someone could relay this message to you. We’ve been together for so long, and this is the first time I’ve thought of finally revealing our special relationship to the world. I know, I know, why didn’t I think of this sooner?

I’ve loved you since the first moment I laid my eyes on you. The first time I held you made me feel like I’m going to be addicted to you, and believe me, I wanted to fall into the sweetest addiction you can offer. At first, I didn’t know how to approach you. I didn’t know what I should do to understand you. I didn’t know what I should do to make you trust me.

But eventually, I did.

I've been nothing but patient with you—memorizing every curve on your face, learning your strengths and weaknesses, even enduring the times when you didn’t want to cooperate with me. I wanted to mold you—to make you see how much you mean to me, to make you see how much you matter, to make you see how much I’ve loved you. And as time went by, you’ve grown to become my everyday companion. You were there when I was sad. You were there when I was happy. You were always there, and for that, I will be always grateful to you.

But earlier today, something unexpected happened.

You fell. You fell for me, and I didn’t catch you. I saw you break apart with my very own eyes. You don’t know how much pain it caused me to see you on the ground, broken into pieces. I didn’t have the time to catch you, and I grow guiltier for every second that has passed since. I didn’t know how to make you whole again. I wanted to, but I didn’t know how to.

But I still tried. I still tried for you.

And I’m glad that I did, because now, you’re whole again. You’re back in my arms again, and that’s what matters the most.

I’ve loved you since the first moment I laid my eyes on you, and now, I love you even more for letting me fix you even though I was the reason you got broken in the first place.

Thank you. Thank you for another chance.



So, enough of the drama. Sorry for wasting your time, but this is what really happened:

I was playing with my Rubiks cube while eating some snacks, and I accidentally let go of it, sending its pieces scattering all over the floor. Don’t worry, I eventually got the pieces together and fixed them into their proper places. It took me more than an hour to get it right. It was so frustrating. But seriously though, I love that Rubiks cube so much. I really do.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benjo Cruz: The Lugaw King of Bulacan

Pampanga: Oh surREAL!