Hey, Darling


He walks into his room with a grin on his face
Is it because of my new dress? Surely, that’s not the case
He should’ve noticed by now that I rearranged this place
The bed was over here when it should’ve been next to the vase

I look beautiful in this white dress, don’t you agree?
You look surprised, aren’t you happy to see me?
What’s with tonight? Darling, it’s our anniversary
Oh, did you forget? It’s okay, I know you’re sorry

Is that blood on my dress? Yes darling, but the stain is quite old
Don’t worry, don’t be so frightened, its tale I won’t withhold
You see, there was a man who betrayed me, Oh, he was so bold!
You know what I did? I met him calmly at the threshold.

He was standing right there, right where you are
Oh, the man? Haha, He didn’t really get that far.
But enough about that, here, have some caviar
Let’s enjoy the night, my love, and forget about that scar

Come close to me, let me whisper in your ear
I love you so much, I really do, my dear
Let me hold your face, why is there a tear?
Don’t think about that man, our words he cannot hear

Come nearer, let me hold you tonight, my dear
I want you forever, that much to me is clear
Why are you shaking? Do you have something to fear?
Hold me closer tonight, for forever to appear

Turn the lights off, darling, then come quickly to bed
It’s almost 3 in the morning, the night is already dead
Let us slumber tonight after all has been said
For silence grows deadlier when it has been fed

I recorded your calls, for the past two weeks I was alert
I know you’ve got another, and she seems to be more than a flirt
Am I not enough for you, you sick, insolent pervert?!
Time’s up, I know, haha, sorry love, does it hurt?

And as I lay there on the bed, cleaning the dagger that once shone
Now splattered with blood from the lover that has left me alone
Ring! Ring! Ah, it must be her, the devil will now be finally known
But with a hoarse tone, he whispered, “Darling, don’t pick up the phone.”

But my love, I want to know her, she and I haven’t met
Besides, you’ll be gone soon, who are you to threat?
With a press of a button, I heard a voice that made me sweat
“Hey baby, I’ve missed you, has my sister left yet?”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benjo Cruz: The Lugaw King of Bulacan

Pampanga: Oh surREAL!

Just Wanted To Let You Know